Friends of All Saints' Music at All Saints' Parish Church, Leamington Spa
Do you value the musical life of All Saints?
Are you inspired by the organ and choral music?
Would you like to support it financially?
Help The Friends of All Saints' Music support the musical life of the church.
* £675 would support a Choral Scholarship for a year, providing an opportunity for a young person to develop their voice and singing experience in a friendly, supportive environment. If given as a memorial gift (for example), the scholarship it can be named after the person concerned. A single term costs £225.
* Similarly, we offer at least one Organ Scholarship per year, enabling a young person to develop their skills and experience and investing in the future of the organ in worship.
* £300 would pay for the organ to be tuned (done twice per year). A partial tune costs £180.
* £125 would sponsor a Bank Holiday Organ Recital, and again, it can be named in someone's memory.
* £75 would pay for the piano to be tuned for choir rehearsals.
* £60 is the typical cost of 20 copies of sheet music for a new anthem.
* £10 is the suggested minimum donation per household for membership of the Friends of All Saints' Music (FASM).
FASM administers all of the above, and more, on behalf of the Parochial Church Council. It auditions for and organises choral and organ scholarships, arranges Bank Holiday organ recitals, contributes towards the cost of music and choir robes, assists with the maintenance and tuning of musical instruments, and more.
Please contact us if you would like to support its work. Donations can be Gift Aided and are payable to 'Leamington All Saints PCC' for the support of FASM. Your gift will be greatly appreciated and well used.
Thank you very much.
FASM is a committee of the PCC operating a Restricted fund in the furtherance of the support of the musical life of the church.